I GOT AN A IN MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Final grades were posted today... I nearly died of shock. Chris is bringing home McD's to celebrate :)
In other news: I'm finding I'm highly picky about my paranormal/urban fantasy books. While adding them to Calibre, I'm finding out I have acquired a bunch of stuff I bet I never read. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the paranormal fluff romance stuff. I just started adding all the urban fantasy type first, and when I'm done with that I'll figure something out. I'm up to 51 authors and 210 books in the Paranormal Library....and I'm on the M's in the folder. Lots less than Cozies, for sure.
I've been fighting an acute case of gadget lust, ever since the prices came down on the Nook (I know, but it drives me crazy not to capitalize it) and then the new Kindle 3 came out. I want BOTH! I don't need either one of them, and I'm still trying to talk myself out of getting one. HP also is making my dreams come true by announcing a tablet with WebOS. I'm telling you, if it's halfway decent hardware (and it should be) and they let it have access to the WebOS app store, it should be a KILLER ebook reader. I'm still thrilled with both Popelli Reader and pReader....between the two I can read nearly every format out there.
So, the dilemma....get a Nook or a Kindle 3 now (well, with Kindle 3 as soon as they're back in stock, anyway), and then be mad when the WebOS tablet comes out and I'm lusting for it, or wait until the WebOS tablet comes out and then decide if I want that, or whether I'd rather have a Nook or a Kindle 3? Decision, decisions....
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment