Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress report

I'm fairly sure no one cares about this except me, but here it is anyway:   I'm up to 122 out of 213 authors in my Cozies folder.  Careful readers will notice that that's three more folders than last time - that's because I acquired some new books and new authors.  I found out I don't have quite as much in Paranormal as I thought, only 133 authors in there.  I have a few more big collections to add - M.C. Beaton and Diane Mott Davidson come to mind - but I'm over half done with Cozies.  Once this is done, the Library can be exported to any computer I wish, then just point Calibre to it.  Updating across two computers might be a pain, but I do like having it all organized, with covers and series information. 

2 comments:

  1. How many books do you have in total?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Calibre I have 641 books - that's the work in progress, so about half my Cozies folder. I honestly couldn't tell you how many I have in total, Dru, because there are duplicate files, and zip files all thrown in there. That's part of why I started doing this in the first place, was to get a good count of what I have.

    ReplyDelete