Yes, I know most nail polish review posts have pictures. Unfortunately, I am a lousy photographer with one hand, as demonstrated by the below photo:
That's Zoya Zuza, one of the Zoya haul I got with their Earth Day Promo. It's a really pretty light turquoise metallic foil. Covers in two coats, and it's definitely a unique color in my collection. Not that you can tell by the above photo...
The other color I've had the opportunity to wear is Zoya Ruby. Just like it's name, it's a pinky-red, and it has silvery shimmer. Basically, it really does look like melted rubies. It is also one of the few nail polish jobs I've gotten compliments on at the store. Ruby nearly covers in one coat, which was a nice surprise. Zoya, I have found is all over the place on coverage between colors. Some are one-coaters, others (especially their fleck finish like Ivanka and Crystal) take up to three coats to look good. I still say that the finish on those when done right is worth the extra time it takes to do the three full coats, though.
I still haven't even cracked the May Julep Maven colors...I've been too busy with the Zoya haul.
FTC Disclosure: Zoya as a company has no clue who I am except for a random customer, and I was not compensated for the above review.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment