.....oh, yes, they DID. *facepalm* . Now I remember why I don't normally get hooked on TV shows. However, two years ago with Glee, and now with Smash, I am well and truly hooked. Although at the moment, having JUST watched the season finale of Smash, I am ready to scream in frustration. Don't get me wrong, I adore the show - and have had none of the quibbles a lot of the critics have complained about. But at the moment my throat is sore from yelling at a screen - how could they leave me on such a cliffhanger??
I have yet to watch the season finale of Glee - but after the midseason cliffhanger they left us with on whether Quinn was dead or alive, I wouldn't put it past them to do something equally as frustrating to me....
If you haven't watched Smash and have no idea what I'm talking about feel free to disregard the previous rant. The only other thing I have to say is thank goodness for Hulu Plus - being able to watch the shows when I have time, rather than being limited to when they are aired on broadcast TV has been the only reason I've gotten to watch anything at all!
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

I feel your pain! Sometimes I'd just like to give up TV altogether, but then what would I waste my time doing? By the way, this is my first visit to your blog. I was out here just surfing around and I stumbled onto yours.
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I hope you enjoyed your first visit, and I hope it won't be your last!
ReplyDelete