Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quirky

We have a Siamese cat.  For those unfamiliar with the breed, they're supposed to be the one with the most personality.  I can attest to this.

Our Siamese is named Sinatra. He was named when I got him (for Old Blue Eyes, you know...).  He's probably about five years old. 

Last year, I got hooked on the TV show Glee.  This is pretty unusual, I don't watch a lot of TV.  But Glee well and truly had me - problem was, I work most evenings, so I had to usually wait and catch it on Hulu.com the day after it aired.  Sinatra figured out that I was going to sit still for an hour to watch it, and I wasn't going to be typing, either, so he became a Glee fan.  When he would hear the theme music, he'd come jump on my lap, make me hold him so he could see the screen too, and stay there til the show was over. 

Well, cats don't understand TV seasons, so he's been missing his Glee fix.  Tonight it became so obvious what he wanted (he jumped on my lap and took up his "Glee" pose), that I finally went to Hulu and played the last episode for him.  He purred and purred.   Good thing Glee starts again next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment