Ever since I figured out that new book releases are usually on Tuesdays, and plus I'm off work on Tuesdays, it's fast becoming my favorite day of the week.
Released today:
Jessica Conant-Park and Susan Conant "Cook the Books" fifth in the Gourmet Girl series.
Sheila Connolly "Red Delicious Death" third in the Orchard series.
Jennie Bentley "Plaster and Poison" third in the DIY series.
Victoria Laurie "Ghouls Gone Wild" fourth in the Ghost Hunters series.
Those four I bought... Also released today:
Dianna Orgain "Motherhood is Murder"
Jenn McKinlay "Sprinkle with Murder"
Released yesterday:
Joanne Fluke "Apple Turnover Murder".
Barbara Allan "Antiques Bizarre" .
I bought "Apple Turnover" because I'm a big Joanne Fluke fan. Even though I'm planning on going to her signing this coming week and will end up buying a hardcover then for her to autograph, I bought the ebook for just plain reading convenience. I am probably every author's dream reader when I do that...
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment