The cold is to the stage where it feels like my sinuses are filled with sludge. This is, however, a definite improvement over my nose running constantly, so I'll take it.
We are under a Winter Storm Warning. They're calling for up to a foot of snow - this on top of whatever we already have out there. It's been steadily snowing since about 5 p.m. and my driveway is fast disappearing. I'm really not looking forward to having to get out in it tomorrow.
Finished up both classes for this session. I got an A in one, and probably a high B in the other. Not too bad, though I'd have liked A's in both classes, of course. Next up is Business Law and Critical Thinking. Nine weeks until they expect me to do the impossible - the session where I have Accounting 2 and Database Management at the same time.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

What are you studying?
ReplyDeletePursuing a Bachelor's in Human Resources Management, which is my school's weird way of saying a Bus. Admin. degree with an emphasis on HR. I'm 1 1/2 years into it.
ReplyDelete