A few weeks ago, Elizabeth Lynn Casey, author of "Sew Deadly" and the upcoming "Death Threads", asked for Facebook friend's opinions on promotional materials. She got some good suggestions, and mentioned that some of the items were mailable, and if we would like, to send an address and she'd send us some of what she chose. I might not have been first in line, but I'm betting I was pretty darn close to it! I got some very sweet replies to my initial email enclosing my address, and in the process, she pointed me to her blog, which I now follow, and told me about Printer's Row Lit. Fest in Chicago - which I'm planning to attend assuming the stars align correctly and Chris doesn't have to work that weekend.
Anyway, today an envelope arrived in the mail from an address I'm not familiar with - containing author goodies from Elizabeth! A magnet, a bookmark, and a signed bookplate! How cool is that?
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago


Hi Shel,
ReplyDeleteFollowed your link from Elizabeth's site. I like the motif you selected for your blog! To answer your question, I was talking aboutGalena, Ill. The Sikeston reference carried us across state lines. I'm a St. Louis area resident, on your side of the state line. Nice to meet a fellow Prairie Stater!
Hi, Joe, thanks for checking out the blog!
ReplyDeleteI love receiving goods from authors.
ReplyDelete