Well, I just found out some pieces of news that probably aren't as exciting to anyone else as they are to me.
Number one: Nevada Barr's newest Anna Pigeon mystery will be released August 3, titled "Burn".
Number two: Paint Shop Pro X3 is finally out. They're offering it for $69.99 through the Corel website.
Number three: Handwriting recognition on my Asus T91MT (named Li'l Bit, for future reference) works like a dream. I found this out completely by accident, I've had the device over two weeks now and never managed to play with that feature. But I needed it to write down a phone number earlier, and didn't want to go find a piece of paper. (Next post is a review/brag on Li'l Bit).
Number four: The cold I've had since Wednesday night seems to have about run its course. I think the worst of it was probably yesterday - now it's to the nuisance stage.
Number five: I've just added my work-in-progress list of new book releases for 2010 as a new page. Look to the right to find the link.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

Your new book releases' list is similar to mines.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better.