Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness

I'm on a soup kick.  Potato-corn chowder. Chicken and dumplings (my version usually turns out more soup than not). Chili. Chicken Tortilla Soup. Beef and Mushroom stew. If it goes into a bowl and you eat it with a spoon, I'm craving it. Unfortunately,  unless it goes on a plate and you eat it with a fork,  Chris does not consider it a meal.  And I usually can't finish an entire batch of soup by myself before I'm tired of it.

NARS makeup is evil. EVIL I tell you.  Something on their website brainwashes you to want every.single.thing.they.make.  I don't know how they do it, but I can testify that it works. 

Lots of new books out - the latest White House Chef mystery by Julie Hyzy tops my TBR.  Can't wait to find out how Ollie and the most obnoxious sensitivity director the White House ever had manage to work together without killing each other.  Yes, I am aware they're fictitious characters.  No, I don't care. They're more real to me than YOU are. 

Classes start Monday, so I might be scarce again (since this blog has almost no readers, I don't see this being a major inconvenience, *grin*.)  I can't say I'm looking forward to school starting, but I just need to remember: 8 more classes and I'm DONE.  And then I get to start paying off student loans.  Yippee....



No comments:

Post a Comment