I have been griping and moaning for over a year now about Midnight Ink (publishing imprint of Llewellyn Worldwide) and their apparent ignorance of ebooks. There were a few at Amazon, but ALL of them were in Topaz. (Don't get me started on Topaz...). Then a very few started showing up at Barnes & Noble; which was great, but not ideal (.pdb STILL sucks, and regardless of the media hype, B & N has NOT switched everything to ePub). I've posted pleading posts on their Facebook page, and I've mentioned it to the authors every time I've had opportunity. Apparently, someone finally listened!
Because today, I was looking at my wishlist on Books on Board, and did a search for one of Midnight Ink's authors on a whim...and the books were there! Very excitedly, I searched the author list from their blog, Inkspot..and found MOST of the titles! This means I can buy that Vicki Doudera book that I've been lusting after for MONTHS but refused to buy in Topaz! I can get decent copies of Sue Ann Jaffarian's Odelia Grey series! And the Joanna Campbell Slan scrapbooking mysteries!
Now...if I can just find an email address for Laura Childs' publisher.... *evil grin*.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment