Friday, September 10, 2010

Keeping up

How do y'all keep up with what you read?  I belong to Cozy Mystery Korner, a Yahoo group dedicated to discussing cozy mysteries.  The in thing seems to be to keep up with what you read during the month and then post a list and your comments at the end of the month.  I tried it... and can't remember what I've read during the month well enough to do it!  This month I'm trying a new strategy though.  I signed up for a Shelfari account, and I'm only putting in it what I'm currently reading as I go.  I tried to get the widget to work on this blog, but all I get is a line of text - no idea what I'm doing wrong, I'll fool with it some more later, maybe. 
On a different subject:  Some really cute tubes came through one of my groups today.  I've always been a sucker for "four seasons" type graphics and these were adorable.  So I did something I haven't done in a while.. made some sigtags.  I kept it simple; the graphics didn't need much enhancing, they were pretty cute as they were. Here's the "Fall Wreath" one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment