Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her, put her in a pumpkin shell, and there he kept her very well...
As I promised, here's the review for Pumpkin Eater. But the short version is: Pumpkin perfection!
From the site: "Cream, glowing pumpkin, rich vanilla
bean and the tiniest touch of nutmeg butter."
In the bottle - buttery pumpkin goodness! I was already happy with it just from sniffing the bottle. And it just got better. On, the butter note fades and lets pumpkin and cream take center stage. However, there's something else in there that smells faintly ....floral? Must be my skin chemistry, as there is no floral listed in the notes, however, I'm going to call it pumpkin blossom and actually I'm very pleased with this surprise visitor. As it dries, with one sniff I get pumpkin and vanilla cream, with another I'll get that faint floral, and with the next, a buttery pastry scent. This one seems to be more of a morpher than the other Haus of Gloi scents I have tried. So far I've really not been disappointed with any of the scents I've ordered from Haus of Gloi, and there are a few more left on my wishlist.
As always, Matt and Britton of Haus of Gloi have no idea who I am, other than a random customer. I purchased the perfume oil on my own, and was not compensated in any way, shape, or form for this review.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment