I normally don't do politics, but I am so disgusted right now. Number one: President Obama was born in the U.S. Definitive proof has been provided, so get over it already. Like him or hate him, he is just as American as I am.
Of course to some of the conspiracy wingnuts out there, there is no such thing as definitive proof, which brings me to number two: Osama Bin Laden is dead. Oh, wait, you didn't see a body? What were they supposed to do, parade him around the country? DNA and pictures aren't enough for you? Get over it already.
No, Osama's death doesn't mean peace. Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups are like the mythical Hydra. Cut off one head and multiple others appear. There will assuredly be repercussions, though they may be prevented.
Dancing in the streets was in bad taste, you say? Get over it already. The people left behind when nearly 3000 of their loved ones were killed in 2001 have the right to dance in the streets at the news that the mastermind behind that tragedy was killed. Besides all that.. it's over, it has been done, and you can't change that now by whining and moaning. Get over it already.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

I totally agree with you. I live in Holland, but the fact that Osama Bin Laden was finally found and killed, was on tv the whole day. We celebrate with you all. Not really the dancing in the street thing, but we are all glad and relieved (and afraid for revenge actions).
ReplyDelete