I can't believe my last progress report on my calibre collection was in October! At that time, I had 641 total titles in Cozies. Now I have 2522 across Cozies, Mystery/Thriller, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Nonfiction, and Novels.
The hard part is done. My original folders have all been sorted and added to calibre. Now I'm just adding new acquisitions as I get them. I am telling y'all, this is the best thing I've ever done for my ebook collection. I can see what I have at a glance, sort by umpteen different criteria, it's all stored in a database structure that I can back up easily, and it's organized. I can move the books onto my Sony Reader as easily as right click "send to device". Love it!
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago

wow...I have a mere 262 in total.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a nice number! And how large is your backlist of to-be-read-books?
ReplyDeleteAurian, I'm scared to look!
ReplyDelete