Sorry about radio silence but things got a bit busy. We had people over last weekend, but other than that, things have been fairly boring, even if busy.
As I have mentioned numerous times before, the BPAL forums have a lot to answer for. One of those things is the very active sales and swaps threads. This week, a forumite was doing a massive destash of etailer (code for "not BPAL"), perfumes, and was running a 3/$20 deal. For bottles that run anywhere from $12 to $16 apiece normally, that's pretty good, so I pounced. And then she lowered it even more, and I ended up getting NINE bottles of perfume from her. Almost all of them were on my other etailer wishlists, so I was a very happy camper. The haul got here today - bottles from Blooddrop (which is fast becoming one of my favorite non-BPAL perfumeries), Arcana, and Violette Market, (and these bottles are the first I've tried from VM).
So there will be a ton of reviews in this blog's future. Not all of the scents are new releases from the etailers, of course, so there are probably other reviews of them out there, but I've noticed that sometimes reviews for older scents are hard to find as well, so hopefully my reviews of them will help someone out who might be trying to decide on a purchase.
Join us on Facebook!
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment